Ridetech Polaris Slingshot Coilover Suspension (2-Way Adjustable)
Sport Priority or Comfort Priority? Our Sport Priority is a stiffer set up than the Comfort Priority and will be the best choice if handling and performance is your top priority. Comfort is a softer set up then the Sport and will be the best choice if touring and comfort is your top priority. Either spring choice is going to give your Slingshot a huge improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Monotube gas pressure design is far superior to twin-tube.
- 24-Position Rebound Adjustment
- Exclusive 1,000,001 Mile warranty
- Impact forged aluminum body provides the best combination of strength, light weight and reliable service.
- Larger 1.834" piston significantly larger than twin tube pistons.
- Heavy duty 5/8" chromed shaft.
- Bodies are anodized for long lasting corrosion-resistant appearance.
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage.
- CNC machined billet aluminum adjusting hardware.
- Unique fine-threaded pinch clamp height adjuster provides easy adjustment.
- Set of 3 High Performance Shocks (Preassembled and ready to install)
- Slingshot Specific Instructions
- Mounting Hardware
- Spanner Wrench
Fits: 2015+ Slingshot