Sport Priority or Comfort Priority? Our Sport Priority is a stiffer set up than the Comfort Priority and will be the best choice if handling and performance is your top priority. Comfort is a softer set up then the Sport and will be the best choice if touring and comfort is your top priority. Either spring choice is going to give your Slingshot a huge improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Monotube gas pressure design is far superior to twin-tube.
- 24-Position Rebound Adjustment
- Exclusive 1,000,001 Mile warranty
- Impact forged aluminum body provides the best combination of strength, light weight and reliable service.
- Larger 1.834" piston significantly larger than twin tube pistons.
- Heavy duty 5/8" chromed shaft.
- Bodies are anodized for long lasting corrosion-resistant appearance.
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage.
- CNC machined billet aluminum adjusting hardware.
- Unique fine-threaded pinch clamp height adjuster provides easy adjustment.
- Set of 3 High Performance Shocks (Preassembled and ready to install)
- Slingshot Specific Instructions
- Mounting Hardware
- Spanner Wrench
Fits: 2015+ Slingshot
The look makes the ride stand out and the drive is smooth, waiting to fine tune the shocks to make the ride smoother
My 2018 SLR has 6K miles of backroad driving on it. I just replaced the stock shocks with these coil overs and am extremely impressed. I have them adjusted between touring and sport and they are significantly more comfortable on bumpy roads and simultaneously much more stable in corners. I would have upgraded the shocks on day one if I had know the difference was so significant.
I just ordered these for my 2020 Polaris SlingShot Grand Touring and now it rides like a Cadillac when I want, can be adjusted stiff for more aggressive driving.
why do u have to mount front shocks
Received shocks with wrong bushing but they sent me the right ones out ASAP. Would be nice to have instructions as to how to make the adjustments for different ride quality. Shocks look great will have to see how they ride.